Monday, November 19, 2007

Dirty Dirt and Baby P

Well, it has been 17 days since I have posted anything on the blog, thank you Todd Moore.

Unfortunately I don't have anything fun and exciting to post. It turns out that the old underground oil tank that was on our property had a small leak... Though this tank was removed 20+ years ago, the residue remains. So, on Friday the 16th, 4 dump truck loads of dirt was sent back to our lot because it smelled like diesel and boy did it ever. Thank goodness the oil tank was deep down in our soil, so only a small portion of the dirt was contaminated. We have about 200 tons of dirt left that we need to remove, so I have been working on that today. I have had an environmental services company out and hope to have a second one out later on to get all of my options.

On much more exciting topics, we have a date set for Stephanie to go in and get induced, December 3rd. There is a chance that the baby will come early, but if not, we at least have a date where we are going to the hospital. I can't wait, I am so excited to meet my son.

No comments: