Monday, January 14, 2008

House update and more pics!

It has been a little while since we have updated you on the house, so I figured I would start with that tonight. I also figured that if I put pictures of Jace first, the majority of you would see his pictures and then quickly lose interest and look at the pictures of our house. :)

We have progress happening on the house! Over the past few weeks the crew has been framing the foundation walls and on Wednesday, the 16th, the concrete is being poured. I am really excited to see the foundation walls, as I feel that it will help show us that the house project is moving a long. It has seemed like it has been going slow, so this will a huge step.

In these 2 pictures, you will see the footprint as well as how high the wall is. The house in the second picture is our neighbors house and it is at the same height as our blue house was.



In the next picture you will see a picture looking at the front of the house. The two openings are where our garage doors will go. The second picture is from the inside of the house looking through our garage doors. Ok, I am really getting excited.



You have waited long enough, here are some new pictures of Jace!

We had a doctors appointment last week and he has been gaining weight at a good clip and is now above the 10 pound mark. Though, surprisingly enough, his head is in the 35th percentile. For those of you who know me, this might come as a shock. I guess he got the genes for his head size from his mother! :)



Here he is with our good friend Sherry.



My Aunt Laura, Uncle Bill and cousins Derek and Ellie came to visit and Jace was on his best behavior for them! (and for Grandpa John and Grandma Kris)

Jace wasn't liking having his pictures taken this day, but we were able to catch him between cries in his super cute Little Fox outfit.

No comments: